Friday, March 6, 2015

Whew!

What a winter it's been. Not that it's over yet but it's March. It should be winding down. Soon we'll go from snow boots to water/mud boots, but the snow will be here for awhile still. There's at least a couple feet in most areas.


Since this is my first post since July, I'll try to get caught up over the next few posts.

I have a few pots of seedlings growing inside. Can't even get near the greenhouse yet and it isn't heated anyway. I have some lettuce (really spindly seedlings), Beefsteak tomatoes, dill, a cherry tomato I've been growing as a houseplant, and some tiny basil seedlings. I planted some pepper (habanero and cayenne) but it's been several weeks and no peppers coming up yet. I'll be replanting those and planting more stuff very soon.

Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment